Scrap uPVC door & window frames
Our company buys bulk loads of scrap uPVC door and window frames. The material is bulked and re-sized before being transported to our UK re-processing buyers. We offer a collected and delivered in service depending on the location of material. Typically the material is moved in roll on/off containers, bulkers and walking floor trailers.
How is the scrap processed ?
- Firstly, old PVC-U frames and off-cuts are collected from site in containers. Windows can be accepted glazed or un-glazed, complete with ironmongery.
- Windows are transferred into an industrial shredder where huge rollers break them up ready for sorting.
- Magnetic metals are separated out first.
- Remaining metals are removed using a different process.
- An intensive separation system splits the white material from the coloured PVC-U.
- Specialist, high spec technology is utilised to pelletise the PVC-U to an outstanding level of purity.
- Clean, contamination-free pellets are returned to manufacturing facilities.
- Pellets are extruded into high quality profile systems and are ready for new window fabrication.