What We Do
No matter what size your organization is or what kind of materials you need to dispose of, Envirocon offers a comprehensive, integrated waste management service.
Regardless of the size, location or sector of your business, we can develop bespoke waste, recycling and recovery initiatives to suit your specific industry needs. Ultimately we aim to reduce the amount of time, effort and money you spend managing your waste.
We typically achieve recycling rates of 75-95% by diverting the vast majority of waste away from landfill and other costly disposal routes.
Delivering a high quality service, promoting sustainability and effective cost management are at the forefront of everything we do. We work with businesses to:
- Increase sustainable waste disposal
- Manage all waste types under a single contract
- Reduce the internal cost and the hassle of managing waste
- Reporting to track performance and demonstrate environmental credentials to stakeholders
- Educate and promote evironmentally sustainable behaviour and processes
- Increase rebate potential and decrease disposal cost
How We Do It
We engage with the key stakeholders in your business to improve your environmental performance and reduce the volume of waste that goes to non-sustainable disposal routes, this ensures that any unnecessary or uneconomical spend on disposal is eliminated.
We combine the best mix of capabilities to deliver a complete waste management service, regardless of location or requirements and we can cater for any type of waste. We manage the entire service, providing one point of contact, one contract, one monthly bill and one source of reporting.
A few Types of Materials we process
- Printed Waste
- Redundant reels/reel ends
- Books (overprinted/issued etc)
- Leaflets (overprinted/issued etc)
- Magazines (overprinted/issued etc)
- Newspapers (overprinted/issued etc)
- Packaging Sleeves
- Yellow Pages (overprinted/issued etc)
- Office Waste
- Polythene Film
- All Resins and other Multi Materials
- PA (all grades)
- All types of metal
- WEEE & Electronic waste
- Hazardous materials